- Provide a flexible, diverse range of customer service
- Partner with existing clients promoting trust and relationship longevity
- Deliver value through quality initiatives and business growth
- Highly skilled and experienced workforce valued within the company and industry
- Enhance our business by embracing new technology
Experienced. Reliable. Efficient.
Streamlined Energy is a organization combining a wealth of industry specific knowledge and experience to service a number of specific industry sectors and environments nationally and internationally.
The company now has access to key clients across a broad range of industries which provides the foundation for an extended services mix to provide full turn-key HV and EHV solutions. Streamlined Energy is accredited for the provision of works in the Electrical construction sector on projects up to and including works on systems of 420 kV.
With in excess of 130 years of combined experience in industrial and commercial electricity distribution and transmission in Australia, Europe and the Pacific. Streamlined Energy’s knowledge of processes and technical skills to plan and implement projects of any scale have formed a solid foundation which reflects their growth and success in the market today.
The inclusion of Adrian Klein and Brett Cleaves brings senior management experience and knowledge in a number of unique and specialised environments including.
- Transmission & Distribution
- Power Generation
- Heavy Industry including Steel & Aluminium
- NSW Electrical Utility Accredited Service Provider
Considered industry leaders in their fields, Dennis Fuller and David Flinn provide the highest level of knowledge, trust and confidence to the design and delivery of the most intricate and detailed HV and EHV projects.